Community PartnersDecember 22, 2021 2022-10-12 7:08
The generous support of companies, foundations and other organizations has enabled Grace House to serve hundreds of homeless men, women and children in Grand Rapids and Itasca County. We greatly appreciate and appeal for this vital network of community support in order to continue meeting the ever-changing needs of those most vulnerable in our society.
Ways to Partner with Grace House
- Donation or Grant
- Event Sponsorship
- Media Underwriting
- In-Kind Services, Gifts and Drives
- Matching Gift Program
For more information, please contact Grace House Executive Director Ron Oleheiser at 218-327-2790 or send an email to email@example.com
Grace House Community Partners
- Minnesota Department of Human Services – Office of Economic Opportunity,
- Blandin Foundation
- United Way of 1,000 Lakes
- Lake Country Power Operation Round-Up
- Grand Rapids Community Foundation
- Itasca County Health & Human Services
- US Bancorp Foundation
- Minnesota Power Foundation
- Circles of Support
Grace House is always in need of Volunteers to work Morning, Evening or Overnight Shifts!
Volunteer Training is held the Second Monday of Every Month at 5:30 p.m.
Thank You for your support of our Community Shelter.