Get HelpNovember 23, 2021 2021-12-01 14:13
Need Safe Temporary Shelter? Call Us Now!
If you or someone you know is in need of help, please call 218-326-2790. We serve everyone with compassion, dignity and respect. Grace House provides the basic necessities of life: food and shelter. Guests may stay for up to 30 days if needed.
Sometimes things happen that are out of our control. If you are experiencing the personal devastation of homelessness, or you know someone else who is, perhaps a family member or a friend, there is help at Grace House.
- private sleeping quarters for individuals and families,
- a secure facility staffed 24-hours-a day, 7-days-a-week,
- commitment to client confidentiality,
- personalized case management and individual goal setting sessions,
- accessible showers and restrooms,
- three daily meals,
- free hygiene and personal care items,
- assistance with completion of housing and job applications
- help identifying additional community resources
- referrals to human service & housing agencies,
- available computer workstation with internet access,
- bus vouchers for job interviews,
Our programs and services are designed to meet the needs of individuals experiencing homelessness; to support, encourage, and guide them back to self-sufficiency.
Call 218-326-2790 for availability.
New guests registrations are accepted from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday thru Sunday.
Grace House availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Due to our limited space, we are unable to “hold” beds.
*If we are full and using overflow, new guests must be checked in by 5:00 PM.
After 8 p.m., please contact First Call For Help by dialing 2-1-1 for assistance.